Sunday, November 23, 2008

5 facts



Jodi
has passed on this award to me- thanks Jodi!
Go check out her blog- she is such a sweet friend and she posts some great recipes. I joke with her that we are actually sisters because a lot of her recipes are one's that I cook too- she has good taste!!!



Requirements for accepting this award are to list five favorite addictions and then pass along the award to five other fabulous blogs.

My five addictions are:

1. Computer- be it blogging, facebook I love it!
2. Deadliest Catch- I just love that show
3. Survivor- I know I'm a reality tv junkie!
4. cheesecake- I don't feed this addiction very frequently, but there's nothing better than a nice piece of velvety cheesecake
5. My family- God has blessed me!

Apparently I'm a rebel- because I can't limit it to five. If you read my blog- consider this award passed on to you!



post signature

6 comments:

Mari said...

Congrats on the award! I'm with you on all those addictions, except Deadliest Catch.

Cherdecor said...

Congrats on the award! I too am addicted to the computer. I must get a handle on it soon or I won't get the turkey baked for Thanksgiving. YIKES!

~Just A Thought Ginger said...

Not sure what Deadlist Catch is, but I'm with you on the cheesecake. Oh boy, do we need to have coffee together or what? I'm seeing a big old piece of cheesecake sitting in front of us :-)

Nancy said...

Can't say I have a T.V. addiction but the computer now that is a different story & I do like cheesecake.

Marina said...

oh what a pretty award!! Congrats!!
and Happy thanks giving my frined.
marina

Terri said...

I'm with you on all but #2 - I don't have cable!