Thursday, August 14, 2008

Good question!

This afternoon Halle just wandered in by me and asked me:

Mom- is it hard being a parent?

Well- that really surprised me out of the blue.
I told her that yes- it is hard being a parent, but it's also the best thing in the world and I wouldn't change being her mom for anything.

I asked her why she had asked me that and she said she was just wondering.

I wish I could just get inside her little head sometimes and figure out what she's thinking sometimes!




post signature

7 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

Definately one of the hardest job, but definately the best job! Out of the mouth of babes!

Anonymous said...

I often wonder if my kids have a clue what it means to be the mother. It's a huge job and it comes with rewards and pain. I wouldn't change being "Mom" either.

Mari said...

I sure is the best job! I do wonder what she had been thinking about though!

Melissa said...

It would be interesting to get inside the head of children...

Unknown said...

Yeah don't you just want to know what makes them think stuff like that sometimes?? Very interesting

Terri said...

Those little brains are always working, aren't they!

Cherdecor said...

Kids are great! They say the funniest things.